Monday, October 7, 2013

Just You + Me Monday.. Stars, Stripes, and Embossing

Hey Everyone! I can't believe it is Monday already.. what happened to the weekend?
I have another card for you today..
This was such a fun and different card to make. I really wanted the stars to have no pattern to them at all.. so the stripes are in a random order..

I used some of the handmade enamel dots that I have on the TAWS YouTube channel too. I think they turned out great! 
I also am loving the embossing technique of throwing embossing powder in random places too :) 
Challenges-
 I just adore these colors :) 
Click here to enter our challenge and win some Wow! Embossing Powders!!
Pin It

3 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

Great card! I love the color scheme, the stars and the fun dots around the sentiment! :)
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Sylvia said...

Such a fun card, Alison, love your striped stars and the die cut windows! So happy you played with us at the colourQ.

Midnightscrapper said...

I very clever way to do stars and stripes, I love the random embossing to, and those enamel dots are super cute.