Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's Hump Day!!!

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! First I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU!!! To everyone who supported Libby and stopped by her blog and youtube video to leave her love.. she is so excited to have her own "friends" online.. :) you made her whole week..!
Everyday here is crazy.. I have a fun card and six matching tags to go along with it, to share with you..
Warning! This is going to be a little picture heavy! ;)
I wanted the tags and card to share a theme.. but not be the exact same.

On each balloon I placed a little stickles over the dark part of the balloon.. this does 2 things...draws your eyes to the shading, and gives it a little sparkle.

So I made sure to do the same stamping and filling in the dots on all the tags and the card. This makes them all go together. Along with the black strip of paper..

Dimension was the key to this card.. and I had a blast making this set..

I really love how it all turned out :) I hope you all enjoy the process.. Thanks so much for taking a peek.. hugs

Challenges-

Lots of dots :) 
When I saw this picture.. all I could see was spots and dots.. and the randomness of the pictures not being in a line.. that's why I chose the background check stamp :)



Pin It

8 comments:

Sindhu said...

Adorable tags and card here! Love those colourful polka dots! :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

eeekk!!! These are so cute and fun! I love the bottoms!!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Absolutely LOVE these! Fabulous design!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are so much fun! Love the designs of your tags and the card.

Lalo said...

WOW! each one is wonderful!!! Love how you were inspired by the randomness in the PINspired photo too :)

Laurel Beard said...

Wow, how fantastic! I love all the color, the patterns. The balloons with the shot of stickles.... The colored dots... The whole shebang. Fantastic!

Thanks so much for playing with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! ~ Laurel

Annette Allen said...

wow these are amazing.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges.

Christiana said...

You've definitely got the spots and dots covered! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!